Tuesday, August 5, 2008

mini rant

I know i haven't written in a while but life has taken over my life lately and blogging seems like an added luxury which time will not allow. however, i'm spent and i need to vent. it seems that the last year has seen a shift in the earths atmosphere. When the f*ck did we all grow up so fast? When did those flies who have dropped or are about to drop become so smug and feel able to give "advice" about my life. I'm sick of hearing it, give me a break and let me make the wrong decision if i want. Life will teach me its own lessons in the long run.

This place in which we live is too small, i need a life raft 'cause I'm drowning in the familiarity and over opinionated waters of it all. I once gave a good friend advice that blogging in the negative seems a shame when they had so much more positives to be sharing about their life. I'm wholeheartedly ignoring that advice today but frustration has got the better of me. Allow me this minor liberty just for now.

Even music makes me frustrated... things are bad.

No comments: